(I just love this picture of my oldest and youngest blessings! All my boys truly adore each other—even if they do fight sometimes—and that makes this mama’s heart so very happy!)
1. What is the craziest thing you’ve done in the last Year?
Assuming that my toddler had not yet learned how to open lids (to markers, jars, bottles of lotion, etc.).
2. What is something that you’ve lost recently?
My mind. If anyone finds it, please return it. I miss being able to think clearly!
3. Where does your patience suffer the most?
I hate to admit it, but in dealing with my kids, particularly when I’m trying to work and they keep interrupting me. Just typing that sentence, I feel my blood pressure notch up a bit!
4. Have you ever reread a book?
Lots of books, lots of times!
5. What is a TV show that you absolutely HATE to miss?
Chopped! I don’t know why I love that show so much, but I do!
6. How old do you wish you were?
I think I would be very content to hold at 40.
7. Do you know your neighbors?
Yes, and that is one thing I love about living where we do! We have awesome neighbors.
8. Do you believe that opposites attract?
9. Who was the last person that made you laugh?
My son, Eli. He’s good for at least one belly-buster a day!
For more Saturday Nine lists, click here.