Haven’t done one of these in a while. Nice way to procrastinate on tonight’s writing assignment.
1. Berleen is sending you away again. You can travel anywhere in the world; one destination per day from Friday through Monday. Where do you go and why? I would go back to Scotland with our kids and visit all of our old haunts around Dunoon. The next day, we’d go to Toward Castle. Then I’d zip down to England and spend a day in London and another with our friends near Portsmouth. And then I’d be exhausted and wishing we could stay longer.
2. Would you keep a secret from the closest person to you if you thought it was in their best interest? Yep.
3. Tell me one odd/interesting fact about you that you have not revealed in some other crazy meme. I absolutely despise having to wear reading glasses and have not read a single book for pleasure since I had to start wearing them.
4. You can have three wishes (for yourself, so forget all the ‘world peace etc’ BS) – what are they? To have a daughter or two, to be thin (with no sagging skin as will be inevitable if I ever do lose all the weight), and to be rich enough to live comfortably.
5. If you could change anything about your living situation, would you? Yes. I would move to a much larger house or add a second floor to this one.
6. Who is your favorite character from a comic strip? Please post one strip for us to laugh at. Lots of favorites, but one is Wanda from Baby Blues. (Click strip to view larger.)
7. Now we have found you dead. What five people do you want to MEET in Heaven? The babies I miscarried and never got to know, and my great-grandparents. (That’s more than five. Sorry.)
8. So since you are dead, what will the title of your life story be? “A Splash of Pink in a House of Blue”. Naturally!
9. Word association time! What’s the first thing that comes to mind when you see the word pleasure? I like to maintain a “G” rated blog, so I’ll pass on this one, thanks.
10. Kimber is by the Arizona ocean. She finds a message in a bottle. What does it say? Well, if it’s Arizona, it would be a bottle in the desert. And the message would probably begin with “Press ‘1’ for English.”
For more Thursday Thunks, click here.