1. One of my strongest beliefs is that God delights in me—and you—the same way we parents delight in our children.
2. Zach’s team winning his softball tournament tomorrow would be huge!
3. The sky is cloudy with a threat of rain and wind and cold, so I’m going to be a happy camper because it reminds me of living in Scotland.
4. Winter clothing—sweaters, sweatshirts, heavy coats—is comforting to me.
5. I always thought I’d be the mom of at least four kids, at least two of those girls. Apparently God had other plans. 🙂
6. Eli marked the calendar to make sure we wouldn’t miss it, and then (he and) I went outside to look at the full moon.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I went to Eli’s softball game and Donnie made homemade pizza for dinner, tomorrow my plans include hanging out at home and hopefully accomplishing some serious cleaning, then possibly going to one of Zach’s softball games if I have any reason to hope that Jonah will behave…and roasted asparagus is on the dinner menu, and Sunday, I want to go to church, go to a friend’s daughter’s baby shower, then chill out at home!
As always, Friday Fill-ins can be found here!