So, I posted on Facebook this morning that I have over 8,000 things on my to-do list today. It certainly feels like that! And blogging wasn’t on the list. But, I’m still drinking my coffee, which means I have an excuse to kill time online while doing so. And it struck me that there are few memes for Saturdays. So, I looked around to see if I could find one, and this one looks like fun! If you are so inclined, click over there and join us!
1. Have you ever been to Japan? If not would you like to travel there?
I haven’t been to Japan, and in all honesty, I don’t have any real desire to go. I mean, if I won a trip or something, I’d go. But it’s not a place I’ve ever dreamed of going. That’s basically true of most of Asia. Chalk it up to a fear of squatty potties! LOL
2. Have you ever played a game that required removal of clothing?
Evoking my Miranda rights…
3. Have you ever dated one of your best friends?
Uh…wow. That requires quite a long trip down memory lane. Seems like I vaguely remember some awkward kissing with a guy who was just a friend, but I couldn’t for the life of me give you his name.
4. Have you ever kissed someone you didn’t know?
5. What is your secret guaranteed weeping movie?
Oh, there are two: Steel Magnolias and The Joy Luck Club. I know that Shelby’s going to die, but when it happens, I bawl like a baby. And when June meets her sisters in China, dang if I don’t tear up every single time!
6. What feature are you most insecure about?
My belly. Weight has always gathered there. I always look bloated or ten months pregnant even when I’m not. Having three babies just made it even worse. And when I lose some weight, it gets all weird and squooshy. If I ever get thin and rich, that sucker’s getting lopped off!
7. What do you miss most about being young?
True boredom. As an adult, there is always something that needs doing. And having the energy to do it all — energy is totally wasted on the young!
8. Who is the most annoying musical artist EVER?
I can only choose ONE? Spinning the Annoying Musical Artist wheel and it lands on — Neil Diamond! Oh, it just clicked over to Barney.
9. Have you ever applied for a job that was an internet hoax, asking for credit history and your social security number?
Heavens, no! I guard that stuff very closely, thank you.