1. So many of us moms are still breastfeeding our toddlers, and you wouldn’t even know it except for incidences like today, when, out in public, my sleepy son was digging his hand down my shirt, yanking on my bra and yelling “BWEEEE!”
2. I think America is the best country in the world to live, even in hardship.
3. Those who are accepting of me realize that a little moodiness is just part of the package. (Ok, sometimes a LOT of moodiness. Like today, for instance…)
4. Max, the fat cat, has stopped meowing and attempting to walk over me to let me know he’s hungry, and now he is waiting quietly.
5. Light is in both the bathroom and the kitchen…and all the bedrooms. Can’t anyone flip a switch OFF in this house?
6. Jonah screaming because I wouldn’t let him bang on the keyboard, Eli laughing with a friend over the Xbox, Zach scrounging around the kitchen for a snack, the cat demanding to be fed: of all that is ordinary. Around these parts, anyway.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to going to bed, tomorrow my plans include cleaning, crafting and cooking and Sunday, I want to see if God and the people at church still remember me!
For more Friday Fill-ins, click here.