1. It’s Spring, grilling begins! If you plan a picnic, do you bow out if it rains?
Yeah…or we find a way to move the gathering inside. This is usually the case even if the weather forecast is just threatening rain.
2. Do you prefer food grilled on a charcoal or gas grill?
Either is fine. Sometimes I like the flavor of a charcoal grill better, but only if they didn’t use lighter fluid, which often leaves a slight chemical taste in the food.
3. We’re at the first grilling picnic. What’s your meat order?
Either a steak or an Oscar Mayer hot dog.
4. What side dishes do you want?
Steak: baked potato (white or sweet), a salad and some good bread. Hot dog: potato salad, baked beans, chips.
5. Now, where do prefer to eat: at the picnic table or inside?
It depends on how hot and humid it is. If it’s under 80-degrees with low humidity, I’m outside. Anything hotter/stickier, I want air conditioning.
6. You were asked to bring a dish. What do you bring?
Probably my loaded baked potato salad. MMM!
7. Does it bother you to have citronella candles burning if you are eating or cooking outside?
Not really. Mosquitoes bother me more.
8. What fellow bloggers do you want to meet at the picnic?
Pretty much every blogger you see in this list over here >>>>>
9. Does there need to be a pool at the picnic, your choice?
That would be nice. But only if the other women are willing to swim. I love swimming and hate going to events where it’s just men and kids in the pool. C’mon, women—we deserve to have fun, too! Don’t be ashamed of your body—suit up, and jump in!