1. I remember when I first heard the sweet footsteps of my child bringing me my flask. JUST KIDDING! LOL Seriously, when I first heard little Zachary padding around, barefoot, I understood the old saying about the “pitter-patter of little feet” running through the house. One of the sweetest sounds in the world and I still smile when I hear Jonah coming down the hall…even though I know he’s on a mission of destruction!
2. I need a team of hard-working fairies showering down bon-bons, champagne and roses while they get to work cleaning my house, detailing my yard, and massaging my back. Oh yeah!
3. Most humans have heads? Can’t really think of any generalizations that apply to all 7 billion people on the planet…
4.“Mom! MOM! Mama? Mommy! Maaaaaaaaa-maaaaaaaa!!!” …sound familiar?
5. I was inspired by my friend Angelina, a mom of four who just seems to have her act together more than any other person I know!
6. Jonah hid the (fill in the blank: remote control, yesterday’s juice cup, my reading glasses, the camera) who knows where!
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to not a whole lot of anything in particular, tomorrow my plans include making a cute, girly ladybug cake–I never get to make GIRLY cakes! then picking up my son’s friend for a sleepover and possibly taking all the young ‘uns to the pool before coming home to grill out and Sunday, I want to sort out my plans because there are several options on the table and I don’t know which will pan out!
Friday Fill-ins–you know where to find ’em! HERE!