It’s the “Mommy’s Flaring” edition of Friday Fill-ins. Wheeee. Now, please pass the Advil.
1. I love to go to bed because someday I hope the few hours I rest there will add up to one decent night’s sleep. Eventually. Perhaps by the time Jonah leaves for college.
2. It’s not the amount of sleep you get that counts; it’s the quality! Unfortunately for me, I’m lacking in both regards.
3. The last thing I had to eat was a homemade pumpkin muffin.
4. They tell me that learning to write in cursive is no longer essential. But in our homeschool, we’re doing it anyway.
5. Please take a moment to pause in silence, in remembrance of my youth.
6. The grace of God and the mercy of others have brought you this far.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to doing as little as possible, tomorrow my plans include submitting articles to a variety of publications and Sunday, I want to relax again after going to church and cooking dinner for a friend, then start getting things ready for Eli’s big 9th birthday on Monday!