1. Ooooh, I finally get to go to the Georgia Aquarium this spring after scoring a great deal on tickets. I can’t wait!
2. Sometimes my kids are so darn cute, I can’t stand it!
3. How the heck did I end up with so many non-working pens, empty mechanical pencils, and wooden pencils with no erasers? They’re everywhere!
4. Scotland is one of my favorite places to visit. Pity that international terrorism and the fact that much of the UK is now “Great Britainstan” puts a real damper on my desire to return.
5. I’m not a brand snob, I’m not!
6. With a name like “Apted” it has to be good. LOL
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to getting caught up on some writing while Eli’s enjoying having a friend over, tomorrow my plans include driving kids here and there, picking up a new-to-me recliner, and attending an art show and Sunday, I want to go to church and not much else!
Now, go fill in your own Friday Fill-Ins list!