1. How does your day usually go on Monday?
Well, it usually starts too early for me, because we have to be at homeschool co-op by 9:15. This homeschooling mama has gotten used to easing into the day, so Monday mornings are a rude reminder of what it was like when we had to get up at zero-dark-thirty to get ready for school. Anyway, after their classes, I’m usually good to go. We fill up the day with some reading and math, then we’re done.
2. Who was the last band you saw live?
I can’t even remember…
3. When was the last time you purchased something over $50?
Today! I’m getting a new-to-me recliner from a friend.
4. Does talking about sex make you uncomfortable?
Isn’t the weather just beautiful today?
5. Do you wish you were someplace else right now?
Yes. Right smack in the middle of a king-sized bed, asleep. Alone. At a nice resort somewhere. Knowing that when I woke, my butler, Adonis, would bring me a cocktail and then rub my feet.
6. Tell us about the last wedding that you attended.
Man…I don’t get out much. I’m having a hard time remembering this, too. I do know the last few weddings I’ve attended, I’ve gone alone and Donnie’s kept the kids. Is there a heterosexual man alive that doesn’t have to be dragged kicking and screaming to weddings?
7. What’s annoying you right now?
All the crrrrrrap that’s piled up on my carport, and the fact that I can’t hide it behind a garage door. And, the stupid county dump charges for every piece of trash you leave there. So I can’t just load up the back of the minivan and throw stuff away. We’re seriously considering having a “make me an offer” practically free yard sale just to get rid of it all.
8. What is your best skill/ability? Why?
Procrastinating. Because my motto is…
9. If someone asked a friend of yours, “Hey, what is one thing your friend is exceptional at?”, what would they say about you? Why?
Being late for events. Because I have proven exceptional consistency in this behavior.
Check out the Saturday Nine site and make your own list now, ya hear?