It wouldn’t be right to skip Friday Fill-ins on this last Friday of 2012.
And of course, I can’t post one of these without including one of my favorite retro housewives from Anne Taintor!
1. They’ve never been able to create a diet and exercise program that didn’t feel like utter torture to me.
2. Still, I’m going to get skinny in 2013 even if it slowly kills my soul one carrot stick at a time.
3. What is Vladimir Putin’s problem? Let those poor orphans be free to go to families who will love and cherish them!
4. Duck Dynasty is one of our favorite TV shows. Despite the fact that in real life, I find huge scraggly beards rather repulsive.
5. Eyes like mine look better with a whole lotta makeup!
6. The term “ut oh” has been uttered a lot in our house the past 24 hours, as we seem to be on some kind of Spilling Spree. (A full cup of coffee on the living room floor. Half a cup of juice in front of the stove. Huge splashes of sweet tea in front of the fridge when my middle child tipped the pitcher while putting it away. Diarrhea from an overflowing Pull-Up this morning. Good times.)
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to catching up on an overdue freelancing job, tomorrow my plans include letting the plumber in at 9:00 a.m. (long story) and housecleaning — (Wild-N-Crazy Saturday here!) and Sunday, I want to enjoy church, then come home to relax and read!