I’m going to steal Amanda’s idea and post ten things I did last week, but one of them is a lie. One of them never happened. And you get to guess which one! Post your answer in comments. You don’t get a prize if you’re right—unless you live nearby and then I might take you out for a coffee or something. 🙂
1. Wrote an article about the toxicity of lily pollen.
2. Did some public speaking.
3. Touched a dead person.
4. Trimmed my baby’s toenail—with my teeth.
5. Had someone other than my husband comment on my cleavage.
6. Ate an entire bag of wasabi-coated peanuts—in one sitting.
7. Tweezed a shard of broken glass out of my fingertip.
8. Forgot to be the tooth fairy two nights in a row.
9. Used an old metal cooking spoon as a back-scratcher.
10. Went up and down a mountain.
To see more Top Ten Tuesday lists, click on Amanda’s name above!