1. All you need is God. (But I’ll be singing that darn Beatles song all night now…)
2. Listening to my sons laugh fills me with laughter.
3. Each generation, as it grows up, thinks their parents are idiots. Then they eat those words when they have their own children.
4. Vomiting is something I have a hard time dealing with.
5. A trip to a fine, luxury resort—ANY FINE LUXURY RESORT—is what I need.
6. You go away on vacation, and you get back.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to seeing my dad, tomorrow my plans include an Easter egg hunt and a softball game, and Sunday, I want to celebrate my risen Lord, give the kids their Easter goodies, enjoy a nice dinner with my family, and top it off with a Dove Truffle Egg…or three. (Hey, new studies show that chocolate lowers blood pressure. So does red wine. Moms everywhere, rejoice!)
For more Friday Fill-Ins, click here!