1. Jonah’s laughter never fails to make me smile.
2. I’m looking forward to going to the beach this summer. Even if it does mean a day-long car ride with all the boys..and another day to drive back home again. A change of scenery, a ton of swimming, the salty ocean air–it will all be worth it!
3. Zachary coughing is what I’m listening to right now.
4. Potato salad must have chopped hard boiled eggs in it! Unless it is my Loaded Baked Potato Salad recipe, which is our all-time fave.
5. Trader Joe’s Wasabi Wow! Trail Mix was the best thing I ate today. Wasabi peas, almonds, peanuts, dried cranberries and golden raisins. It sounds odd, but dang, that stuff is addictive!
6. Today was pretty good so far…aside from Eli waking up sick. Viruses suck.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to further tweaking our homemade pizza recipe and another family UNO match, tomorrow my plans include Zach’s softball game–if he’s up to it–and some yard work, and Sunday, I want to go to church, then bake bread and a batch of THESE to take to our small group meeting that night!
For more Friday Fill-Ins, click here.