1. I just had a slice of cold pizza for breakfast. That is the true breakfast of champions.
2. It is what it is. What it is. Click to hear one of my favorite bands of all time, Adam Again, and the late, great Gene Eugene singing these very words.
3. The third sentence on the 7th page of the book I’m reading: Known for its fertile soil, the idyllic town nestled between the city of Lancaster on the west and the village of Intercourse to the east.
4. Sleep tickles my fancy. Pity that I get so bloody little of it.
5. I was walking out of my bedroom like a zombie this morning. Three hours of sleep and a raring-to-go baby aren’t the best way to face the day.
6. My sons make me laugh!
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to taking a nap then going to Z’s game, tomorrow my plans include shopping and another softball game–it’s our turn to bring snacks, and Sunday, I want to go to church, hit the commissary’s case lot sale and take a nap!
Click here for more Friday Fill-Ins.