1. Go ahead, there’s some leftover birthday cake in the kitchen. Please eat it so that it’ll stop screaming to me from inside its little plastic box.
2. The urge to clean: I keep hoping I’ll get that soon!
3. Don’t worry, God’s got this…whatever “this” may be! (Reminder to self...)
4. I have not yet eaten all my calories for the day. So I can, like, splurge on a carrot stick or something. Whee.
5. Pretty much have decided that trying to lose weight when battling PCOS sucks no matter how positively I try to paint it, no matter how I try to call it a “lifestyle change” or gear myself up for what basically amounts to a long period of self-sacrifice — wash, rinse, repeat. I hate the process. Hate it. But I want the result. So there’s no choice but to suck it up and carry on.
6. May the Lord richly bless all the poor souls who journey down this diet path with me, whether they volunteer or are inadvertently dragged along. For I am hungry and cranky and my last nerve is continually exposed.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to chatting with my friends in Uganda, tomorrow my plans include grocery shopping for YUMMY DIET FOOD and Sunday, I want to enjoy church and hopefully come outta there with a better attitude than the one I have tonight! LOL!
Find fun Friday Fill-ins here!