1. Discussions about politics are already getting old. And it’s only January.
2. And yet I still feel compelled to say that this time next year, I hope we get to wish the Obama administration a hearty goodbye.
3. I think it’s time for me to have a couple of days alone.
4. Because having some refreshing downtime alone always puts a smile on my face.
5. Maybe sometime I’ll get to visit Uganda and the sweet orphans at Blood of Jesus Ministries.
6. God alone gives me strength.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to (I have no clue), tomorrow my plans include things yet to be determined and Sunday, I want to figure out what the heck I’m doing!
For more Friday Fill-ins, click here.