Here we go…how is it Friday again??
1. I’d like to know why science can’t figure out how to recreate whatever it was that I enjoyed during my pregnancy that kept my autoimmune arthritis symptoms in remission. Because this week has reminded me that flaring stinks. Badly. I also have super-great, strong, thick nails when I’m pregnant, and at no other time. After each birth, you could see a ridge where the good nails grew out and my puny ones came back in. Anyway. If I were a scientist, I’d look into this. Great nails and no joint pain? Bliss!
2. One of my most favorite romantic memories is the time when Donnie and I were poor college students and he asked me to stop the car so he could go into a field and pick me a bouquet of wildflowers.
3. Last night, I had a salad and some teriyaki chicken noodles for dinner.
4. Sorry for the whine in item #1.
5. Can we please get some sleep now?
6. One of my worst temptations is shopping for deals; saving money is hard to resist!
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to softball and grilling out, tomorrow my plans include more softball and cleaning and Sunday, I want to go to church then relax the rest of the day!
One of these days I’m going to learn how to insert that nifty FFI button into my post. But until then, for more Friday Fill-Ins, click HERE! And have a great weekend, everyone!