1. In 1992, I was celebrating my first wedding anniversary, settling into our new condo in Chesapeake, Va. and more than a little sad that Donnie’s tour of duty in Scotland hadn’t lasted longer.
2. My boys, this morning, are full of laughter and smiles.
3. Do what you are good at, with what you were blessed with, where you can make a difference!
4. Right where I am is where I’d like to be.
5. The trees and flowers are telling me it’s time to buy stock in Claritin.
6. Increasing taxes are the “gift” that just keeps going on.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to homemade pizza and a movie with my guys and sisters, tomorrow my plans include a fun poetry-themed meeting with my peeps at EMACW and Sunday, I want to go to church, then to the city to hear a concentration camp survivor speak at a holocaust remembrance service.
And just sharing a little pic of me and my smiling boys…and since J’s not smiling in this one, another one of him.
For more Friday Fill-ins, click here!