1. You do your thing; I do mine and sometimes we do something together. (That could totally be said to my husband. It often feels like we just pass each other by as we each tackle the jobs before us. I know it shouldn’t be that way!)
2. My sweet memories of my grandmother, Honey: is what’s been on my mind on and off all day.
3. Remember when $10 was enough to fill up a totally empty gas tank?
4. Zach, Eli and Jonah are three of my favorite obsessions 🙂
5. During the last year my faith in God and man has been tested.
6. Finding a good deal puts a smile on my face.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to relaxing at home with my wonderful family, tomorrow my plans include housecleaning and writing, and Sunday, I want to do more of the same!
Friday Fill-ins may be found here.