1. I’m going to Crazyland on the short bus. Want to come along?
2. I prefer to express my adventure and daring in more intangible, esoteric ways. I’ll chase after a writing goal, or dare to pursue a project that others doubt I can accomplish. But you’ll never see me bungee jumping or skydiving. E-VER.
3. Perhaps today you can make it a point to be nice to me. Because I’m tired.
4. I’m so glad that my boys are equipped with a true adventurer’s spirit.
5. Compassion is a gift. (Truly, after recent observation of the uncompassionate actions of some, I am convinced that the ability to show compassion is a gift from God. Those who CAN do it, SHOULD do it, at every point possible, to make up for those who are completely clueless when it comes to showing love and mercy to one another.)
6. Mothers of infants prove that life without adequate sleep is possible, no matter how difficult.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to restocking the pantry, tomorrow my plans include way too many piddly tasks to list here, and Sunday, I want to enjoy my time at church then relax with my sweet family!
For more Friday Fill-ins, click here.