If you sense a theme in my answers this week, you’re right. Baby-induced sleep deprivation is warping my mind! LOL
1. I feel like I might never know what it’s like to be well-rested again.
2. I would need to sleep for a month to catch up.
3. Do the right thing. Especially when you don’t want to.
4. You are completely unique. Just like everyone else.
5. It’s hard to know how much other people think about you. But however much you think they do, in reality, it’s probably far less. (Something I’m trying to instill in my almost-teenaged son, who is entering that phase of life where he’s convinced that everyone is looking at him and judging him somehow.)
6. It seems that whatever my husband does, my sons follow suit.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to going to bed early, tomorrow my plans include sleeping in and Sunday, I want to spend the day in bed, but I can’t, because it’s my wonderful husband’s birthday and we are going to celebrate him!
For more Friday Fill-ins, click here.