1. When it’s quiet it must mean that I am home alone.
2. I haven’t had a pedicure in what seems like a month.
3. My heart is full of love for my family.
4. Happy 4th of July!
5. In the town where I was born “Peachtree” signs are everywhere!
6. His wonderful sense of mercy and kindness is something I really love about my significant other / friend. (Husband)
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to going to bed, tomorrow my plans include trying to stay sane while spending most of the day in the minivan with my three boys and Sunday, I want to relax, then grill some steaks, then watch the 4th of July fireworks with my kiddos!
For more Friday Fill-ins, click here.