1. California is my favorite place to travel to. (Sure, it’s the land of fruit and nuts, but you can’t beat it for beautiful scenery and fun things to do!)
2. When I think about my childhood, I often remember all our family vacations.
3. Forgiveness makes for a good friend.
4. The wind in the trees, the rain on my skin, where the heck did I park my car???
5. Watching a baby grow up is so exciting!
6. My best friend knows more than a few secrets about me.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to homemade pizza (make mine heavy on the veggies) and a little end-of-school ceremony with the kids, tomorrow my plans include taking the kids to Jake’s Sponge Bob/Pirate/Water Slide birthday party, and Sunday, I want to do the usual: church, home, small group meeting!
Click for more Friday Fill-Ins.