Yesterday’s and today’s answers are….
August 3rd: A gift at 10AM, 1PM, 10PM
- 10AM: Jonah and Violet snuggling with me on a lazy Sunday morning.
- 1PM: Conversation with a sweet, sweet friend.
- 10PM: Getting to put on my new pajamas, which are the most comfortable things that have ever graced my closet…or my body. They feel SO good, I’m highly at risk of becoming one of those People of Walmart, y’all.
August 4th: Three gifts sitting
- The privilege (and insanity) of being able to sit at this desk and work from home.
- My husband, who I know at this very moment, is working away at his desk so that our family can have everything we need.
- Those four nutty kids who are seated in my living room at this moment, even though the biggest one is home from school because he’s sick. The others don’t start until next week, which is a bonus thing to be thankful for!