1. Salsa and Velveeta, melted together and scooped up with something crunchy!
2. You’re eating a giant cheeseburger, and you’ve even got mustard. All down your shirt.
3. By the time I get home I’m greeted by three boys and a man who all need something from me at once.
4. Seeing how far I can make my grocery budget stretch is what I look forward to most when grocery shopping.
5. And I was dreaming yesterday morning about a house that was so amazing. That story will be a blog post or column, soon!
6. Peaceful silence...is there anything else better?!
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to eating this pot roast that’s been cooking all day, tomorrow my plans include Zach’s softball game and some cleaning, and Sunday, I want to relax and enjoy Mother’s Day (and hope that the extended family we’re with will keep it drama-free!)
For more Friday Fill-Ins, click here!