It’s been a while since I did this meme. Time to play again!
1. When did I become the old-fashioned, old-fart I remember my parents being when I was a kid?
2. Where is the remote control? Nobody ever seems to know….
3. How is it that a package of 50 cookies can disappear in my house overnight without my eating a single one?
4. Why can’t I just go with the flow more often?
5. Time to get my little one potty-trained. (Even if he disagrees! LOL)
6. What if we returned our government back to ordinary folks instead of continuing to elect lifetime politicians who haven’t a clue how to really lead? Wouldn’t that be a novel idea?
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to pizza with the family, tomorrow my plans include lesson planning and going thrift-store shopping with my mom, and Sunday, I want to go to church and get everything ready to start school on Monday!
And of course, as always…no blog post is complete without a pic! How about since my birthday is next week, this pic my mom found at my grandmother’s house, of me at age 8? (Seriously digging that hat…and those bangs!)