1. The only question is “When’s naptime?”
2. It’s just amazing how many times I have to repeat myself in one day.
3. Three things on my desk: junk, clutter and trash.
4. Finishing a freelance writing assignment– is the one thing I HAVE to do today!
5. I love playing with Jonah’s bouncy curls. It’s going to kill me to trim them tomorrow!
6. The negative energy some people emanate overwhelms the senses.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to family time with my precious hubby and boys, tomorrow my plans include some homeschool curriculum shopping and possibly, a stop at Trader Joe’s and Sunday, I want to take some donations to the clothing ministry at church, enjoy church, relax, then take Zach back to the youth service that night!
Click for more Friday Fill-ins!