1. I love to be pampered: massage, facial, mani, pedi…have my hair cut, colored and styled. All served with copious amounts of good wine and chocolate.
2. Jonah loves to do what he’s not supposed to, and usually with a laugh and a smile.
3. It’s how you make it through anything: just do the next thing. Then repeat until it’s finished.
4. If you know who got voted off Survivor this week, don’t tell me! I haven’t had a chance to watch it yet!
5. Well, would you re-open communication with someone who proved to be toxic in the past, and hadn’t changed at all? Yeah, I didn’t think it was a good idea, either. Sometimes it’s best to love a person from a distance and pray for God to put the right people into his or her life. Especially when it’s been proven time and time again that the “right person” isn’t you.
6. I hate how spring pollen turns my spring peepers into spring drippers.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to doing a little shopping and cooking, tomorrow my plans include an awesome reunion of old church friends and Sunday, I want to go to church, then veg out, then start working on a great freelance project that a friend-of-a-friend blessed me with!
Make your own Friday Fill-ins list here!