1. We are on this earth because God created us with a plan and a purpose — every soul has infinite value to God.
2. I wish I had the life experience of my 40’s with the body I had in my 20’s!
3. One of the hardest things for me to learn is anything related to math. My brain is just not technically-wired.
4. What would I do without the Internet to keep connected to my friends and family?
5. I remember how completely overwhelmed I felt as a new mother, and how totally unfit I felt for the job. I’m watching a friend go through that intense self-doubt now and I’m trying to encourage her. I hope she’ll learn sooner than I did to be gentle with herself as she adjusts to what is undoubtedly the biggest life transition a woman will ever make.
6. Homeschooling my kids is one of the best parts of my life. It is also one of the craziest now that Jonah is in the mix. But I wouldn’t trade my daily chaos for anything! Except maybe a nice little vacation every now and then…
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to having a one-day-late Chinese New Year dinner with my family, tomorrow my plans include basically, nothing and Sunday, I want to chill! Open weekends are the BEST!
For more Friday Fill-ins, go here!