1. Wow, it’s one fabulously gorgeous fall day!
2. Did I mention that the weather is beautiful?
3. My favorite way to start a day is sleeping late, cuddled up with my hubby. Something that hasn’t happened since fall softball season began.
4. I sent Donnie to the attic to find my fall decorations, and he walked in the door holding a pumpkin.
5. I look out my window and see the wind stirring the treetops, shaking loose the first faded leaves that drift to the ground like soft yellow confetti.
6. Getting organized is what I’ve been thinking about lately.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to having folks over for a belated birthday dinner for my mom (we’re having Bistro Braised Chicken–it is SO good!) then catching up on some writing, tomorrow my plans include softball, shopping and more writing and Sunday, I want to go to church then get some things accomplished around the house!
More Friday Fill-ins are here!