1. Laughter is an essential part of any good day. Laugh deeply, and often!
2. “Oh wow! As…” are the three words that started off the last email I sent.
3. What I’m most looking forward to today is nap time.
4. Being a mother puts a smile on my face.
5. Where in the world would be a better place to build that NYC mosque? Just about anywhere.
6. The birthday gift from my hubby and mother-in-law is just what I needed! (See poem in yesterday’s post.)
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to relaxing with the family, tomorrow my plans include celebrating my birthday and Sunday, I want to enjoy a second day of birthday fun with my sisters!
Click here for more Friday Fill-ins.