1. Music is something I love, but have no idea how to create.
2. Solitude is what I like first thing in the morning.
3. The first thing I said this morning was: “Hey, buddy!”-to Jonah, as I got him out of his crib.
4. Chicken; it’s what’s for dinner tonight. I have no idea what I’m actually doing with the chicken, though.
5. It’s all been relaxing this week. Seriously, the amount of inner calm I’ve felt is amazing. I didn’t realize how much stress I was holding in due to my grandmother’s illness until she passed away and I was able to release it. It honestly feels like a ton of weight has been lifted off my back. Amazing how much our emotions can affect us physically.
6. Going shopping is what I feel like doing right now.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to continuing my lesson planning with the new books Donnie is picking up for me, tomorrow my plans include my writer’s group meeting, a lunch date with my oldest son, and possibly his having a friend sleepover, and Sunday, I want to enjoy church, have lunch with my family, then do my grocery shopping at the commissary!
For more Friday Fill-Ins, click here.