1. This is what life does. It lets you start over again tomorrow, fresh, with no mistakes in it–yet.
2. Why can’t some people just relax and appreciate the moment?
3. Upon reflection, my reflection in the mirror is sporting a few new wrinkles. And let’s not talk about those gray roots.
4. I’ve been waiting for this particular brand of peace for quite a long time.
5. Later, you wake up–and wish you’d have gone to bed earlier.
6. Last week, I got to go to the far and boundless sea. I miss it.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to finishing the grocery shopping, tomorrow my plans include cleaning, decluttering and visiting with family, and Sunday, I want to go to church, then enjoy the dinner I’m cooking for extended family, featuring many of my grandmother’s favorites: fried squash, collard greens, macaroni and cheese, black eyed peas, banana pudding, and more!
For more Friday Fill-ins, click here.