1. Sandwiches, chips and fruit — the best food to take on a picnic.
2. Summer in Georgia is one miserable, humid, too-long, grueling nightmare to slog through before gorgeous, cool autumn returns!
3. One slightly enjoyable thing about summer: getting to wear all my fun flip flops.
4. To love someone is a choice—the feelings are nice when they are there, but true love is a choice to stick with that person no matter what.
5. It’s been a very long time since I’ve been on a long hike.
6. When I crave food, it’s usually something I haven’t had in a while.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to chillaxin at home, tomorrow my plans include softball, grocery shopping, cookie baking and cleaning, and Sunday, I want to go to church, have an early Memorial Day cookout with my family, then go to small group at the Caldwell’s gorgeous house!
For more Friday Fill-Ins, click here.